I then added the text. I was originally planning on placing the name Shore Productions over the top of the image but I found a type of text which combined the two which appealed to me more than my original idea. This is where the image was shown through the text which I feel looks more technical and professional than my previous idea. I also decided to make it zoom in and back out again, I done this by key framing at what points I wanted the text to be a certain size.
I then decided to add sound. I inserted the 'Ocean Surf' sound and the 'Seagulls' sound as these are the noises that are commonly linked with the theme that I am basing my company ident around. Finally, to make the transition from my indent to the beginning of the film more fluid I decided to make the sound fade out towards the end again making my product more professional.
The finished moving ident:
This will be used in my moving images however I will also be needing a still image as a company logo for my documentation, for this I captured part of my moving image leaving me with this as the finished result to represent my company:




No comments:
Post a Comment